HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
402 reviews of HostForWeb

DO NOT USE THEM.
They WERE good. NOW They appear to have a good support system, but it only helps with minor issues. Important ones are not solved adequately. websites + emails often go offline. They overload all their servers to the point of not working properly!!

Company Response: Stephen, we have located your account, its still active and running. Found the 4 tickets submitted and unable to find any specific reason of this complain. Please contact our customercare at hostforweb.com department to address any concerns.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2002

I'm impressed using Hostforweb service!
Server uptime 99.99% and support I rarely use it since I'm a webmaster. There are full of extra features, moreover, their discount code saved a good sum of money for me. I have been generally very impressed with the quality of Hostforweb hosting service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

No frills, great price, great hosting
I have been with HostForWeb since 2001. Never had any major issues. Tried to save more money by switching to GoDaddy last year. Switched back to HFW after 6 months. No comparison. HostForWeb is no frills, affordable, reliable. AAA Cust Svc.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - November, 2012

TOP-NOTCH HOSTING
I have used several of the "top" webhosting companies (including the hosts advertised on this review-site). HostForWeb.com has FAR EXCEEDED ANY webhosting company I've used, and my friends have said the same. Support is "A-NUMBER-ONE"!!! THE BEST!!!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2011 - August, 2012

Good host, low price
The support is good and fast. The shared hosting servers are good equipped with pretty new versions of MySQL and PHP. Performance is more than OK for shared hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2012 - July, 2012

HostForWeb Tech Support is the best.
I'm a developer and have been with HostForWeb for over 8 years. I have used their shared and dedicated servers. Tech support is stellar and always handled in a timely manner. You won't find a better hosting company delivering their level of support.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - June, 2012

HostForWeb is the only hosting company out there with complete and prompt support.
They are always available for any kind of request.
I've been with them almost 8 years now.

I always appreciate their help.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - November, 2011

I've worked with liquidweb, hostgator & 1an1, they do not come close to hostforweb. they have more than excellent customer support, They are so personal, helpful & even flexible to go the extra mile to help with my stubborn requests. server & price +++

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - July, 2011

Customer since 2008. PHP 5.2.3 is always on the server. I cannot install joomla 1.6 and wordpress 3.1.3 / i cannot upgrade / PHP mail function sends email several hours after running it. / Cpanel can be very slow. poor service

Company Response: Paul, we have tried to locate you within our customer base and searched support portal for your email however were unable to find it. Neither domain ever appeared within support ticket. Please contact our support if you hostforweb.com customer.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - June, 2011

I have been with HFW for about 4 yrs so that should tell you something about them.. All hosting companies have problems, errors or whatever.. The difference is HFW jumps fast to take care of their customers immediately. Thankyou HFW

Glen.C