HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
402 reviews of HostForWeb

Ever since I signed up at HostForWeb, I've been enjoying their prompt service, their reliable servers and their superb pricings. If you're looking for a good webhost that is able to satisfy your needs while your website grows, this is the one to count on.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - June, 2011

I have been with HFW for nearly 7 years. The service quality has been consistently top-tier. Communication is super-fast most of the time. Price is also very competitive among peers. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - May, 2011

The support with this company in A+.
I've been hosting with HostForWeb for close to 10 years and have used a number of other companies in the meantime as well - others do not compare. Simple to advanced, this company has the experience. Great job!!!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2001 - May, 2011

In the years that I have been with HFW (Since Sept 2004) rarely have they missed a beat. Service has been consistently impressive as has the uptime. Support, when needed which has been rare, has been first rate. Keep it up guys!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - May, 2011

Tech support is difficult to work with. Everything must be over e-mail, which is unfortunate because they often write 1 or 2-line messages, usually in poor broken English. Very dissatisfied

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - April, 2011

The technicians are very helpful and I found one agent particularly patient
and understanding of my problem and lack of knowledge to repair an error I created. His name, in technical support is Jim. I think I can complete the task I need to now.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - March, 2011

Hostfor Web.com is superb hosting, technical support is mind blowing.. keep its host for web team,

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2010 - March, 2011

Virtually no downtime. Tech support is actually knowledgeable. Not the cheapest around, but worthy. A+

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2001 - February, 2011

Always OUTSTANDING and SWIFT support.
Most impressive service on the Net.
I like working with people like this who respond swiftly and have the right answers. I'm never disappointed and appreciate this superb company.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - January, 2011

I have been with Host For Web since 2006 and am very happy with the overall support that I have gotten in times of frustration. They have definitely went above and beyond in my case. Deeply appreciated.

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2006 - January, 2011