HostForWeb Reviews

HostForWeb
402 reviews of HostForWeb

HostForWeb has been the most reliable and supportive service i have ever had online. Now that i found them and have been using them for about 2 years, I am here for life. Every level of support has been Excellent from billing, service, migration ALL

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - December, 2010

The best hosting on our Planet !

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2010 - December, 2010

i've got 4 years experience with HostForWeb, and am really HAPPY with the service! ...it's safe! support is brilliant! and prices are more than affordable!.. that's all what i need for my online business!
the guys know what they do!

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - November, 2010

HFW best product is their great support. It's reassuring knowing their constant effort to upgrade to the most advanced hardware and software. No need looking elsewhere since I enjoy these great upgrades for free. For 9 years HFW helped my business to gr

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2002 - August, 2010

Prior to 2003 searched for a reliable host, tried several unsuccessfully then found HostforWeb. Have been with them ever since, happily I might add :) - service over the years has been nothing short of fantastic. Their support team acts with alacrity.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - August, 2010

HOSTFORWEB I recommend to everyone. I have a VPS for over two years and I have no problem. Excellent support, service note 10.
knock heads out there, you need a professional? HOSTFORWEB, the guys are here

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - July, 2010

From a 'business decision maker's' perspective, the delta between hosting companies service and pricing offerings is small given the technology available today. Host for Web distinguishes itself from the others with excellent customer and product service.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2008 - July, 2010

I have two VPSs and one dedicated server with HFW. Planning another dedicated soon. I've had nothing but great service and value from them for over 3 years now.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - July, 2010

The support team has been always for me and i mean ALWAYS no matter what time i send an email i always got a really fast response.

i also like that the server has installed pretty much every single library i've ever needed. So easy to work like that!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - June, 2010

This hosting company is very nice to me. I have had NO problem last 4 years and their service is excellent. I note that I have bought from them reseller server, VPS server and just now I ordered a dedicated server.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - June, 2010