KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

recommend!
They had a free migration offer and I found the staff to be very helpful and professional in helping me get it all done. They responded to my emails fast. There was only one day where there was a little time the host had an issue

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Affordable Stable Host
They hosted my website for a while now and I never experienced downtime. Each time I had a problem, I wrote a support ticket and I often got an answer in less than 2 hours and got the answer I was looking for.
So, you can rely on KVChosting.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

pages are loading fast
I've had no outages or downtime, but lots of questions. So far, service has been very fast, very professional and they tend to get the question answered correctly on the first response. I would rate their techs as very knowledgeable.

good and reliable
Anyone looking for a good and reliable and reasonable priced host, go for kvchosting and if you are with them and ever face an issue, go to online chat and they will save your site, your time and your money. For all the time their servers were very stable

never had issues
All I can say about kvchosting support is I expected to be waiting for days before reply as per my experience with other cheap type hosting accounts but this was handled very quickly and in a polite professional manner.

My beloved hosting provider!
They have all what I want from hosting company at a best quality level.
I am receiving 99.98% uptime and instant websites loading.
The support is providing highly available assistance in a polite manner.
Considering my demands they are providing nee

You should try them!
Bought a minimum pack with them. The response time for the tickets and replies were just less than 10 minutes. Now my website is loading under 1 - 2 seconds, I decided to move couple of websites more to Kvchosting.

Incredible work
hey are very patient as well as friendly.
Customer service is a perfect 10 with these guys.
These guys not only know what they are doing, but they are always there to help and guide their clients, in the best way possible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I love their support
They offer really good features, uptime, and value for their price. One of the main reasons I went with them was because of their many positive reviews. This is definitely the company you want to host your domain name with.

Amazing
I have never had downtime and the sever speed is amazing. I love their support. Whenever I have a question, even if it is not server related, they reply to my within 1 hour with the most helpful content.Server performance and uptime are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Review KVCHosting.com