KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Incredible work
hey are very patient as well as friendly.
Customer service is a perfect 10 with these guys.
These guys not only know what they are doing, but they are always there to help and guide their clients, in the best way possible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I love their support
They offer really good features, uptime, and value for their price. One of the main reasons I went with them was because of their many positive reviews. This is definitely the company you want to host your domain name with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Amazing
I have never had downtime and the sever speed is amazing. I love their support. Whenever I have a question, even if it is not server related, they reply to my within 1 hour with the most helpful content.Server performance and uptime are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Know how to deal with customers
Their uptime and performance powered by ssd storage are great, my websites are always available and loading quickly. Whatever I need assistance I am free to contact their techies and get instant help regarding any issue.

Best Support
Uptime is easy to measure, so my tracking shows it to be average 99.94% for all my sites.Support response time for tickets varied between 5 and 25 minutes, and average was 10 minutes. I don't think it's easy to find better one than Kvchosting!

Big thanks to Kvchosting
Till now I have absolutely no problems with their service, uptime is superb. Customer support is blazing fast, I never had to contact them for any problems because there were none, but today I requested to fix a problem with firewall.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

recommend for 100 percent
I found Kvchosting and sure enough there is always a live representative available even after midnight which is usually around the time I needed help. I have zero understanding of hosting and setting up a website but the customer service team guided me

Thanks!
The main feature of kvchosting is of course their customer care level. They always reply within minutes, even on holidays. They answer my "stupid" newbie questions very detailed. When I was looking for a host I needed good support and uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

featured and cheap!
The most positive part is their plans - featured and cheap, I receive all I need from package for low value. I didn't had much technical issues, everything works well. I'm simply amazed from the customer support service I received. I highly recommend

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

satisfied customer
the uptime on my website according to uptimerobot, and uptimedoctor, it is 100%, so I suppose servers are solid. Tickets are responded professionally and within about twenty minutes. Overall, my website loads extremely quickly and my website is reliable.

Review KVCHosting.com