KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Everything is working smoothly.
I have 5 domains hosted at Kvchosting. My plan is Unlimited V and I get ssd based unlimited space and 1000GB bandwidth. I have not really much visitors, each website takes appr. 1GB traffic per month. But also I am hosting there databases not connected to

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

awesome!
My website is low traffic and cpu dedicated to me with kvchosting shared hosting plan is not heavy loaded. So as for performance my provider satisfies me at all. Also they are offering ssd which are faster. Overall their service is awesome and friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

happy with my choice
My site's uptime was up 99.9, I could call 24/7 and get a voice, tickets were handled in an instant. All I know is - the site just "functioned." I never had a real need for a ticket to be handled immediately so I'm not sure how they would handle an issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

You won't get any better service like that
The performance and stability of their service have been great. Everything is working perfectly.
I have never received errors on logs or security issues. Features from plan are working fine.
The support is amazing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Beneficial host
In comparison to previous host we've instantly noticed improvement in performance and later in uptime, monitoring of stability tells it is 99.93%. Here are some benefits: dedicated IP for free, custom php.ini and 24/7 Phone/live chat support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

they are a good team who I'm happy with
If there has been any downtime at all since have been with them it must have been so short as neither myself or clients have noticed it and I am working with my sites for hours each day. The staff have always been helpfull and friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Kvchosting review
Just decided to drop some lines about Kvchosting.com company as they are great in delivering hosting for their customers.
Servers are the most stable I have ever used.
Support in superb. No glitches. Everything is working perfectly.
Excellent value

Keep up the good work
I run some fairly heavy Drupal applications on Kvchosting. They always keep you up-to-date on upgrades or any predicted downtime. Haven't encountered any problems with Kvchosting so far. Support tickets get responded to very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

very content to be a kvchosting customer
I am hosting more than 10 domains with kvchosting cheapest plan and I must admit for that money I pay I get perfect service. I am exceptionally happy with their solutions to date. I have always found Kvchosting support to be exceptionally helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Kvchosting is full of features
My support manager is always there when I need him. I very rarely have any issues. I must say there has not been any downtime, or problems whatsoever, and for that level of service at such a low cost, it truly is unbelievable.

Review KVCHosting.com