KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Keep up the good work
I run some fairly heavy Drupal applications on Kvchosting. They always keep you up-to-date on upgrades or any predicted downtime. Haven't encountered any problems with Kvchosting so far. Support tickets get responded to very quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

very content to be a kvchosting customer
I am hosting more than 10 domains with kvchosting cheapest plan and I must admit for that money I pay I get perfect service. I am exceptionally happy with their solutions to date. I have always found Kvchosting support to be exceptionally helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Kvchosting is full of features
My support manager is always there when I need him. I very rarely have any issues. I must say there has not been any downtime, or problems whatsoever, and for that level of service at such a low cost, it truly is unbelievable.

Fair service
Their technical team is ok. I had couple of minor issues, but those were resolved in a timely manner. In fact I have never had a problem with this host, and any problems I have had were my fault, not theirs, but they have fixed all of them for me.

Marked as recommended
I have been with KVChosting for many months and I have never faced any downtime. But what I like the most of them s their support which seems to be working around the clock without holidays. In my opinion they are very professional and good web host

I was pleasantly surprised
I choose kvchosting after few days online searching and there is not much hosts that could offer such price/features/speed/support. I havent seen my website is offline and always get fast loading of server, websites and control panel.

Real user-friendliness
I can vouch that my website has been up with no glitches and virtually no interruptions. Kvchosting service is consistent, prompt, courteous and satisfied my issues every time. The control panel is easy to use from first use. Real user-friendliness!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Couldn’t ask for more.
I decided if I didn't like I'd just switch to a more expensive but popular company. Well, it turns out they are great. Great cPanel, support, uptime, ease of use, included features; so far they have not let me down once. Their customer support is per

Not perfect but near it
Price is very good and competitive. My last month pingdom reports said 99.67% uptime. Sure I want it 100% but I know it is impossible. Support is good enough to say they are professionals. They are replying fast and give full detailed solutions.

services of kvchosting are impressive
They have good customer service, good uptime and good speed. My initial enquiries where answered promptly and thoroughly. Got assistance getting online store database working, changing primary domain and changing domain root among other things.

Review KVCHosting.com