KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
290 reviews of KVCHosting.com

helpful support
Words cannot express how good the Kvchosting team is. You have not experienced good support till you work with these guys. My plan has been very stable and reliable, no downtime, no slowness so far. Their technical support team is helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

wonderful
My first interaction with customer support was wonderful, as well as my second and third encounters. The staff are witty, considerate and pretty much available around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

extremely happy
After I moved my websites to them I realized that their control panel is awesome for managing multiple websites on single hosting account. pingdom shows 215-230ms to my website and uptime is near 99.92%. I am extremely happy with my decision to move.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

extremely positive experience
Kvchosting provide hosting solutions tailored to your specific needs. So far downtime has never happened and no ticket waits for solution longer than 30 mins. I strongly recommend Kvchosting to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable hosting services

Definitely recommend!
The hosting is very fast in my preference. I also find the support to be great, and I haven't had downtime so far that was their fault. They struggle to meet their 99.99% uptime and I've never seen high server loads or have experienced problems uploading.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

first-class service
I am really glad to be kvchosting customer. These guys are lovely! They have very good uptime, in the pas 2 months I've got almost 100% uptime with one glitch, they said it was mysql related. Support have really impressed me, response within 10 minutes.

Everything is working smoothly.
I have 5 domains hosted at Kvchosting. My plan is Unlimited V and I get ssd based unlimited space and 1000GB bandwidth. I have not really much visitors, each website takes appr. 1GB traffic per month. But also I am hosting there databases not connected to

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

awesome!
My website is low traffic and cpu dedicated to me with kvchosting shared hosting plan is not heavy loaded. So as for performance my provider satisfies me at all. Also they are offering ssd which are faster. Overall their service is awesome and friendly.

happy with my choice
My site's uptime was up 99.9, I could call 24/7 and get a voice, tickets were handled in an instant. All I know is - the site just "functioned." I never had a real need for a ticket to be handled immediately so I'm not sure how they would handle an issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

You won't get any better service like that
The performance and stability of their service have been great. Everything is working perfectly.
I have never received errors on logs or security issues. Features from plan are working fine.
The support is amazing