KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

extremely positive experience
Kvchosting provide hosting solutions tailored to your specific needs. So far downtime has never happened and no ticket waits for solution longer than 30 mins. I strongly recommend Kvchosting to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable hosting services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

Definitely recommend!
The hosting is very fast in my preference. I also find the support to be great, and I haven't had downtime so far that was their fault. They struggle to meet their 99.99% uptime and I've never seen high server loads or have experienced problems uploading.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

first-class service
I am really glad to be kvchosting customer. These guys are lovely! They have very good uptime, in the pas 2 months I've got almost 100% uptime with one glitch, they said it was mysql related. Support have really impressed me, response within 10 minutes.

Everything is working smoothly.
I have 5 domains hosted at Kvchosting. My plan is Unlimited V and I get ssd based unlimited space and 1000GB bandwidth. I have not really much visitors, each website takes appr. 1GB traffic per month. But also I am hosting there databases not connected to

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

awesome!
My website is low traffic and cpu dedicated to me with kvchosting shared hosting plan is not heavy loaded. So as for performance my provider satisfies me at all. Also they are offering ssd which are faster. Overall their service is awesome and friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

happy with my choice
My site's uptime was up 99.9, I could call 24/7 and get a voice, tickets were handled in an instant. All I know is - the site just "functioned." I never had a real need for a ticket to be handled immediately so I'm not sure how they would handle an issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

You won't get any better service like that
The performance and stability of their service have been great. Everything is working perfectly.
I have never received errors on logs or security issues. Features from plan are working fine.
The support is amazing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Beneficial host
In comparison to previous host we've instantly noticed improvement in performance and later in uptime, monitoring of stability tells it is 99.93%. Here are some benefits: dedicated IP for free, custom php.ini and 24/7 Phone/live chat support.

they are a good team who I'm happy with
If there has been any downtime at all since have been with them it must have been so short as neither myself or clients have noticed it and I am working with my sites for hours each day. The staff have always been helpfull and friendly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Kvchosting review
Just decided to drop some lines about Kvchosting.com company as they are great in delivering hosting for their customers.
Servers are the most stable I have ever used.
Support in superb. No glitches. Everything is working perfectly.
Excellent value