KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Awesome company
Incredible customer service that handled my issues quickly without giving me the run-around. Kvchosting provides great service at a great price, they won't disappoint at all. Awesome company and an awesome website host. Very cheap for the quality of work

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

hands down the best
I had enquired about their hosting when my other provider could not handle the site bandwidth. They've provided fantastic service with no downtime in the last three months. They feature extensions and hosting management that fit my web business needs.

Just wow
It's been while with Kvchosting and I am very happy with their support and service. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 email and phone. My stability of websites is best I've monitored: 99.97%!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

speed is really perfect
The cpanel is user friendly and even on technical people can easily manage the day to day maintenance of the website and emails. The support team is approachable, ready to provide solutions and are available 24/7. I have been very impressed with support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

helpful support
Words cannot express how good the Kvchosting team is. You have not experienced good support till you work with these guys. My plan has been very stable and reliable, no downtime, no slowness so far. Their technical support team is helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

wonderful
My first interaction with customer support was wonderful, as well as my second and third encounters. The staff are witty, considerate and pretty much available around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

extremely happy
After I moved my websites to them I realized that their control panel is awesome for managing multiple websites on single hosting account. pingdom shows 215-230ms to my website and uptime is near 99.92%. I am extremely happy with my decision to move.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

extremely positive experience
Kvchosting provide hosting solutions tailored to your specific needs. So far downtime has never happened and no ticket waits for solution longer than 30 mins. I strongly recommend Kvchosting to anyone looking for a reliable and affordable hosting services

Definitely recommend!
The hosting is very fast in my preference. I also find the support to be great, and I haven't had downtime so far that was their fault. They struggle to meet their 99.99% uptime and I've never seen high server loads or have experienced problems uploading.

first-class service
I am really glad to be kvchosting customer. These guys are lovely! They have very good uptime, in the pas 2 months I've got almost 100% uptime with one glitch, they said it was mysql related. Support have really impressed me, response within 10 minutes.

Review KVCHosting.com