KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Know how to deal with customers
Their uptime and performance powered by ssd storage are great, my websites are always available and loading quickly. Whatever I need assistance I am free to contact their techies and get instant help regarding any issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Best Support
Uptime is easy to measure, so my tracking shows it to be average 99.94% for all my sites.Support response time for tickets varied between 5 and 25 minutes, and average was 10 minutes. I don't think it's easy to find better one than Kvchosting!

Big thanks to Kvchosting
Till now I have absolutely no problems with their service, uptime is superb. Customer support is blazing fast, I never had to contact them for any problems because there were none, but today I requested to fix a problem with firewall.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

recommend for 100 percent
I found Kvchosting and sure enough there is always a live representative available even after midnight which is usually around the time I needed help. I have zero understanding of hosting and setting up a website but the customer service team guided me

Thanks!
The main feature of kvchosting is of course their customer care level. They always reply within minutes, even on holidays. They answer my "stupid" newbie questions very detailed. When I was looking for a host I needed good support and uptime.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

featured and cheap!
The most positive part is their plans - featured and cheap, I receive all I need from package for low value. I didn't had much technical issues, everything works well. I'm simply amazed from the customer support service I received. I highly recommend

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

satisfied customer
the uptime on my website according to uptimerobot, and uptimedoctor, it is 100%, so I suppose servers are solid. Tickets are responded professionally and within about twenty minutes. Overall, my website loads extremely quickly and my website is reliable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Outstanding Service
They were really polite, quick and knowledgeable. The average reply is about 10 minutes via ticket system. The uptime is really guaranteed and never was less than promised. So far I receive only positive feelings from them and the service is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

My experience
Setting up my account with them was fairly easy. They are cost effective, the back-end is extremely user friendly. Also I like that there is no hidden payments with them. Waiting time was never more than 10 minutes, wonderful support.

glad to be their customer
That is why I would like to share my experience with you, guys. All my websites are working properly, quickly and available round the clock. Any time I need help support team is ready to assist. I run wordpress websites, so php+mysql is a must for me.

Review KVCHosting.com