KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
277 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Outstanding Service
They were really polite, quick and knowledgeable. The average reply is about 10 minutes via ticket system. The uptime is really guaranteed and never was less than promised. So far I receive only positive feelings from them and the service is outstanding.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

My experience
Setting up my account with them was fairly easy. They are cost effective, the back-end is extremely user friendly. Also I like that there is no hidden payments with them. Waiting time was never more than 10 minutes, wonderful support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

glad to be their customer
That is why I would like to share my experience with you, guys. All my websites are working properly, quickly and available round the clock. Any time I need help support team is ready to assist. I run wordpress websites, so php+mysql is a must for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Awesome company
Incredible customer service that handled my issues quickly without giving me the run-around. Kvchosting provides great service at a great price, they won't disappoint at all. Awesome company and an awesome website host. Very cheap for the quality of work

hands down the best
I had enquired about their hosting when my other provider could not handle the site bandwidth. They've provided fantastic service with no downtime in the last three months. They feature extensions and hosting management that fit my web business needs.

Just wow
It's been while with Kvchosting and I am very happy with their support and service. They know how to deal with customers and fix the issues quickly. They are available 24/7 email and phone. My stability of websites is best I've monitored: 99.97%!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

speed is really perfect
The cpanel is user friendly and even on technical people can easily manage the day to day maintenance of the website and emails. The support team is approachable, ready to provide solutions and are available 24/7. I have been very impressed with support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

helpful support
Words cannot express how good the Kvchosting team is. You have not experienced good support till you work with these guys. My plan has been very stable and reliable, no downtime, no slowness so far. Their technical support team is helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2013

wonderful
My first interaction with customer support was wonderful, as well as my second and third encounters. The staff are witty, considerate and pretty much available around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2013

extremely happy
After I moved my websites to them I realized that their control panel is awesome for managing multiple websites on single hosting account. pingdom shows 215-230ms to my website and uptime is near 99.92%. I am extremely happy with my decision to move.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2013

Review KVCHosting.com