KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
290 reviews of KVCHosting.com

never had issues
All I can say about kvchosting support is I expected to be waiting for days before reply as per my experience with other cheap type hosting accounts but this was handled very quickly and in a polite professional manner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

My beloved hosting provider!
They have all what I want from hosting company at a best quality level.
I am receiving 99.98% uptime and instant websites loading.
The support is providing highly available assistance in a polite manner.
Considering my demands they are providing nee

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

You should try them!
Bought a minimum pack with them. The response time for the tickets and replies were just less than 10 minutes. Now my website is loading under 1 - 2 seconds, I decided to move couple of websites more to Kvchosting.

Incredible work
hey are very patient as well as friendly.
Customer service is a perfect 10 with these guys.
These guys not only know what they are doing, but they are always there to help and guide their clients, in the best way possible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

I love their support
They offer really good features, uptime, and value for their price. One of the main reasons I went with them was because of their many positive reviews. This is definitely the company you want to host your domain name with.

Amazing
I have never had downtime and the sever speed is amazing. I love their support. Whenever I have a question, even if it is not server related, they reply to my within 1 hour with the most helpful content.Server performance and uptime are amazing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

Know how to deal with customers
Their uptime and performance powered by ssd storage are great, my websites are always available and loading quickly. Whatever I need assistance I am free to contact their techies and get instant help regarding any issue.

Best Support
Uptime is easy to measure, so my tracking shows it to be average 99.94% for all my sites.Support response time for tickets varied between 5 and 25 minutes, and average was 10 minutes. I don't think it's easy to find better one than Kvchosting!

Big thanks to Kvchosting
Till now I have absolutely no problems with their service, uptime is superb. Customer support is blazing fast, I never had to contact them for any problems because there were none, but today I requested to fix a problem with firewall.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

recommend for 100 percent
I found Kvchosting and sure enough there is always a live representative available even after midnight which is usually around the time I needed help. I have zero understanding of hosting and setting up a website but the customer service team guided me

Review KVCHosting.com