KVCHosting.com Reviews

KVCHosting.com
284 reviews of KVCHosting.com

Fair service
Their technical team is ok. I had couple of minor issues, but those were resolved in a timely manner. In fact I have never had a problem with this host, and any problems I have had were my fault, not theirs, but they have fixed all of them for me.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Marked as recommended
I have been with KVChosting for many months and I have never faced any downtime. But what I like the most of them s their support which seems to be working around the clock without holidays. In my opinion they are very professional and good web host

I was pleasantly surprised
I choose kvchosting after few days online searching and there is not much hosts that could offer such price/features/speed/support. I havent seen my website is offline and always get fast loading of server, websites and control panel.

Real user-friendliness
I can vouch that my website has been up with no glitches and virtually no interruptions. Kvchosting service is consistent, prompt, courteous and satisfied my issues every time. The control panel is easy to use from first use. Real user-friendliness!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Couldn’t ask for more.
I decided if I didn't like I'd just switch to a more expensive but popular company. Well, it turns out they are great. Great cPanel, support, uptime, ease of use, included features; so far they have not let me down once. Their customer support is per

Not perfect but near it
Price is very good and competitive. My last month pingdom reports said 99.67% uptime. Sure I want it 100% but I know it is impossible. Support is good enough to say they are professionals. They are replying fast and give full detailed solutions.

services of kvchosting are impressive
They have good customer service, good uptime and good speed. My initial enquiries where answered promptly and thoroughly. Got assistance getting online store database working, changing primary domain and changing domain root among other things.

The service is brilliant!
I have zero downtime, the most excited thing is that I can easily manage my websites with useful control panel. Websites are loading blazing fast. When you need help you can instantly get it from tech managers. They have knowledgeable staff

Their services are at highest level
Support staff is always ready to help is respectful polite manner. Stability of servers is also great. Uptime is near 100% and loading speed is perfect. I am receiving big number of useful features with my plan, price is truly reasonable.

All about the service
I've got really huge number of features. I always get assistance from technical team on demand. Reply time is about ten minutes and always full resolve of my problems. Uptime is 99.92-99.97% depending on month. Ftp both upload/download speeds are good

Review KVCHosting.com