MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1385 reviews of MilesWeb

Very Much Satisfied with the Support agent name: Ajay
Today i though my website got hacked but it was not. Ajay checked everything and told me its not hacked.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2019 - January, 2020

Very Quick Support
This is very first time i contacted milesweb customer care, it was very quick within seconds they replied" Mr. Ajay did the job within 1 min. very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Late But Good
Late But Good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

I really appreciate your service guys
I really recommend this company for webhosting, Superb live chat support and highly qualified staff....
Really looking forward to work with this company....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Unsecure Server
Is completely rubbish. They only want to sell, Will only give excuses in service. Therefore why milesweb do not provide service on the phone because you are not able to provide good service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Support chat
Great support from Ajay. Was really quick !! Appreciated. Thanks

Rapidez
Rapidos y precisos en la soluciĆ³n de tus problemas o cunsultas, gracias Manoj

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Great service so far
I really Happy with Priyanka and Manoj....

Great person and good support provider. If I have such person in my team I can grow up my own business rapidly....

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Ajay
I had lot of queries on protecting my cPanel account. Ajay answered very patiently and provided me all the guidance to 2 factor authentication.
He seems to be very knowledgable as he didnt take anytime at all providing the right answers

Excellent Support
i was very happy with the response i got from Ajay. Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review MilesWeb