MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
948 reviews of MilesWeb

Customer service
Time and agajn there services are teuely great. Pravin is guy who is from the technical team.. Awesome guy and I appreciate his personal intervention to handle my issues.. Thanks team

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Best support from pravin
I really happy with support from Pravin and resolved my issue immediately. I recommended milesweb

Excellent Experience
I have excellent experience overall with Milesweb. The staff is coperative.
The dealing with Pravin is very good he solved my problem very quickly really great expereince.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2018

server response time issue
The customer support is very good. But I don't know why my website is open to slow as with the same code when I run on another server it's working fine. so this is the only concern of mine that the server uptime or server response time needs improvement.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

MileWeb Rating
Customer Service is good with minimum pricing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

DISPLAYING IP AND ACCESS TO CORPORATE MAIL
I thank Miles Web and Pravin collaborator, with an excellent service and guaranteed support. I recommend this service.

very good service
Technical support is very well thanks @milesweb and Deepkishan for teach me. visit my site best server in milesweb.

Best Support service Provided by Milesweb Hosting
I am Using Milesweb Hosting services for last 6 months. When i face problems with services, milesweb hosting team provides their services on time and resolve my problem priority basis... Thanks milesweb hosting .
Today , Miss Medha Has resolved my proble

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

best technical support #Pravin
Fast Soliving Of Problems Specially By #Pravin

Great Technical Support
I'm really satisfied with the service they have provided especially Medha from Technical Support team and Lavanya from Sales Team.

Keep it up..