MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
893 reviews of MilesWeb

Perfect Service
Very kind Technical Support, Fast solutions

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

New Hosting account setup
I am very pleased with the support provided by one of the representatives of Miles Web Mr Pravin. He resolved an issue related to cpanel. He resolved the issue very quickly and hope he will continue to help us.

Reliable Service
Thank you very much to Ashok. it was a fast a reliable service. You made my website Alive again.

Best service in the Industry
I liked the service of MilesWeb and also recommend others because it is the best in the industry and provides web hosting at reasonable rates.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

ONE WORD
BEST OF THE BEST

Thanks Rakesh

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Appreciation
My website had some memory issue, I could get Mr. Praveen right on time and he could able to resolve my in no time, thanks again for the patient support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Best of Best in Hosting
They have really great service and support. but they need to provide better product as well. As because I am buying rest product from another company.

I am really happy with their support team.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Good technical support
I have given neutral rating except excellent technical support provided by Pravin. The neutral rating is because i need to consume the service at the first place.

Thanks Pravin for the quick tat

Best Support team
Rakesh helped me fix a major issue thank you Rakesh

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Support Team
The support team were patient and spend some time figuring out my problem and rectified it properly .. Happy Customer

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2019

Review MilesWeb