MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1385 reviews of MilesWeb

Nice support
MANOJ is very helping, thanks manoj for understanding the my problem and gave me solution.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Quick and prompt response
I am thankful to Vaibhav Sonawane who was very prompt and quick in providing assistance to me. Great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Very Supportive Staff
I talk with Manoj, and i am fully satisfying with Communications.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

MilesWeb Rocks-
Very Supportive Staffs and Nice Customer service.
Thanks MANOJ...

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2018 - January, 2020

Simple the best
I will say milesweb is simply the best web hosting in the world.
The support speed is amazing and fastest i have encountered from any webhost. Thanks to Dipika.S for the quick assistance.

Keep it up guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Great and quick service.
Manoj at Milesweb, helped me solve my problem efficiently. Thank you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

West Sales Services
Nice Services Regarding window hosting.

SAURABH

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2019

Transfer of domain Blling
I rated just for the Customer Service and Billing. No other services has yet been received. I just transferred our domain with Miles web, the process was mostly smooth and so far I am happy with the interactions I had. I requested for Tech call back that's when the actual service requirements will start being addressed. Looking forward to have good time with them. Thanks!

Hemant ji you are very Talented and Immediate Problem solving guy
Hemant ji you are very Talented and Immediate Problem solving guy
I think in this Work From Home duration due to COVID-19, you guys are still on duty... that's just amazing.

Thank you so much for your great support Hemant ji

....

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2018 - October, 2020

I love them lot.
Excellent service, customer support is good. You dont need wait long time, they assist you instantly. Prices are cheap when compared to other services.

Especially I appreciate AMOL and SAURABH for their quick support, and they understand their clients requests.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Review MilesWeb