MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1385 reviews of MilesWeb

They are the best hosting company
I really appreciate their quick support, especially Manoj. They solved any website related problem. Thank you so much.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Superior Customer Service
I've been using MilesWeb for a number of years now and they continue to provide excellent customer service. Ajay helped me through some technical issues and I hope MilesWeb continues to hire staff like him! Fast, friendly and very supportive!

Great support
I appreciate their quick support, and they understand their clients requests. Especially Minoj
Kudos!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

billing
manoj was solve my query about my renewal very quickly good

Great service an rate also
nice

Setting up a reseller account
Manoj was very quick to reply, instantly worked with me and made me realise the level of service here is very good

Best hosting service for beginners.
This is absolutely a complete steel. I have never found such a cheap hosting as this. I was astounded. And when I came to know that their support was far better than bluehost, hostinger I was again fascinated. You guys are amazing team milesweb. I expect more in the future. Especially Ajay. Who helped me a lot in speeding up my website.

Perfect, perfect and perfect
I'm very satisfied with milesweb, especial with their employers such as Ajay.

If you wanna get an hosting, chose them.

hosting issue
it was awesome and on chat live chat support, happily satisfied

Excellent support
DIPIKA provided excellent and timely assistance in setting up my account.

Review MilesWeb