MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1824 reviews of MilesWeb

Support
I appreciate Pratik for his support and I hope this will continue

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

technical helped
"PRATIK", helped me quick

Great Support provided by PRATIK !
Great Support provided by PRATIK !
Really impressed with assistance done by Pratik !

Great Service and Timely Response
IT has issues often. Its about how you respond it. Thank you team for quick communication and solving issues on time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2019

My gratitude to the MILESWEB team for the great support and service
I would like to express my deep gratitude to the MILESWEB team for the great support and service rendered from time to time to us.

The support team members are very polite , kind and patient .
They make us feel comfortable to approach them with any doubt and queries.

I'm very grateful to Mr. Manish Mahajan , Mr. Ajay and the MilesWeb Team. For assisting us and resolving the issues .

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Instant support
Very good and instant support for my problem by Mr Ajay. Good work

Avoid Mis-Sold Service that was painfully slow!
I got advised in to making the move from a shared host to a VPS which sounded great. Long story short it was not.

The VPS was painfully slow and was told it would be looked in to. 3 days later... still slow.

I was told that it was the domain host that was causing the issue where the site on the shared had no issues.

I kindly asked to be refunded for not being able to resolve the issues we were facing and was told I couldn't!

Support from Diana was incredibly unhelpful and didn't seem one bit interested in solving my problem. Only cared about the money!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2020 - December, 2020

Change of Domain Name
I requested a change in the domain name for the hosting plan. I had great chat with Mr. Pratik, he resolved all the queries. it was nice connecting.

Ajay has given me technical support on chat
Nice support by Ajay on chat for technical ip update issue.
nice job.

Ajay is awesome
Amazing support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Review MilesWeb