MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1824 reviews of MilesWeb

Good
Technical support is good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

vishal was great at support
He helped in few minutes and got the issue resolved.
it was quick and easy

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

The support is awesome from pratik.
I was having a couple of technical issues and pratik helped me a lot in this.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

great support
the staff "pratik" helped me alot from live chat

Thanks PRATIK
i really appreciate the team you have "milesweb"
and a special thanks to PRATIK for resolving my queries within no time

Good Service
MilesWeb helped my billing
Mr Saurabh

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

Server Evaluation
Ajay on the Support has been useful and to the point

Good Support
Good Support by Pratik while trying to address my issue with access, Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Addon Domain DNS Issue
Hi Vishal, Thanks for your fast and reliable service. Vishal have great knowledge of his work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

They Do Not Backup Email
HEADS UP - The Paid Backup Service does not backup any email nor any email folders, they only backup your public_html folder nothing else.

You do not find this out until after you sign-up and take time to read their T&C's. I also clarified this with their online sales & support reps.

I cancelled my account & requested a refund within 5 minutes of clarification from MilesWeb...well I've tried to cancel my account and waiting to see if this happens and if I get my refund.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2021 - January, 2021