MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
948 reviews of MilesWeb

Milesweb and its technical staff are the best
I am very satisfied with hosting services offered by milesweb. They have a reliable service and best technical staff, Pravin has been so helpful in providing support whenever I reach him. I have no doubt with Pravin's technical and customer care skills.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Excellent Response
Mr. Ajay is a Understands my problem and helped me to solve the issue quickly. and good knowledge he had.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Addon Domain Setup and Email Configuration --- Outstanding Service !!!
I needed help in Addon Domain Setup and Email Configuration, Thanks to RAKESH for his Outstanding and Speedy Service, my issue was resolved in just a few minutes. Keep up the Excellent Service RAKESH !!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2019

Excellent and Brilliant Customer Service
I had to install SSL certificate on my Web site and was unable to do so. The Customer service online agent DEEPKISHAN solved my issue within a few seconds. Superb Work !!!

Good Response
Thank you Deepkishan for quickly resolving my issues with DNS nameserver. Thanks a lot

Quick support.
Thank you Ajay for quickly resolving my issues with HTTP error and php op cache.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2019

Great Service received from Milesweb
My chat was connected to Ajay. He is a knowledgeable person who helps me to solve the issues quickly. Quite satisfied by his behavior and ready to help attitude.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

One of the best hosting
Milesweb hosting is one of the best hostings we have seen so far. Support is just amazing seriously. I interacted with Pravin and the support I received from Pravin is just great.

Http 500 Error
I am really happy the way Mr. Ajay supported me to resolve the problem of my Website.

The Speed of Response