MilesWeb Reviews

MilesWeb
1777 reviews of MilesWeb

Good Support
Good Support by Pratik while trying to address my issue with access, Thanks

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Addon Domain DNS Issue
Hi Vishal, Thanks for your fast and reliable service. Vishal have great knowledge of his work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

They Do Not Backup Email
HEADS UP - The Paid Backup Service does not backup any email nor any email folders, they only backup your public_html folder nothing else.

You do not find this out until after you sign-up and take time to read their T&C's. I also clarified this with their online sales & support reps.

I cancelled my account & requested a refund within 5 minutes of clarification from MilesWeb...well I've tried to cancel my account and waiting to see if this happens and if I get my refund.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2021 - January, 2021

Mr Vishal from customer are team.
It was very difficult for me to understand the processes. Had Mr Vishal from customer support team not helped me, it would have become very difficult us. Mr Vishal is the undoubtedly , very sincere and cooperative in nature. To the company of Milesweb , he is an asset.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2020

Regarding Migration Single Domain to New Plan
Hi Vishal, you area nice and more knowledge about the Linux Hosting.

TQ

Bhumika Somaiya
Awesome agent

need a raise

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2021

Prompt Service
I love the way Rohit work with me to setup my account and migrate domains. Appreciate his quick response and strong technical support help me to resolve issue

vishal helped me
very good service

Solved
I've some issue. Mr. Vishal fix the issues by on time.

Vishal
Very quick service given by Vishal. Prompt replies with accurate solutions.
I received all my queries answered and my doubts were cleared immideately. Thanks to Vishal for their support.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - January, 2021