3iX Reviews

3iX
132 reviews of 3iX

Don't know about Server & Network Speed speed or Reliability/Uptime but I will take the word of the other reviews at 0 or little better. I can not even get a website as a novice who can work with myspace and freeservers.Click be is as useless to me at ftp

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2009 - June, 2009

I have two sites that have with 3iX that have been reliable. For some reason, the 3rd site I host with them is not so reliable. I'll have a good stretch, and then it would go down for hours at a time. That's what I should expect for $12 per year.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - June, 2009

Took a pack that includes free tld (which was available) they didn't buy it and 3 days later someone else registered it. Useless imbeciles.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - April, 2009

Crap service suspended my account without prior warning and the traffic wasnt even high. They had 1000website's on a dual core server and serverload was 12-20 all the time.
They suspended for 24hours LOL couldnt even get any data from server.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - April, 2009

UNder any circumstances do not use this company, they will loose your sites, files and just screw you around. kids from the kindagarten could do a better job.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2008 - March, 2009

They are the worse hosting company around. Our year is about up with them and we are immediately moving to someone else. Our site has been down about 15 times in the past year.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - March, 2009

Overall service is terrible. 3iX team dragged the tech. issue for 3 weeks & when 30 days money back guarantee expired then they says problem is with cs-cart & no money back. On another host in less then 15 min. all the functions work perfectly.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - March, 2009

Complete disaster, lost all my emails, all the time they change settings without telling you and you can't access,nobody cares they just want you money

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - February, 2009

Yesterday i had to get them to reboot my SMTP server cos i couldn't access my emails. Today i needed them to reboot the server again cos my website wouldn't work. They work really fast when billing you. Stay clear!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - January, 2009

Doesn't allow outbound connections for things like RSS feeds, etc. Can't run real websites on this type of service.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - December, 2008