3iX Reviews

3iX
132 reviews of 3iX

Cheap & Nasty
Paid for a domain that I couldn't upload my website to; got pathetic tech support & billing are basically illiterate. Refused to refund my space fee because it was outside the 30 day money back guarantee. STAY With local Australian providers - superior.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

No emails, no website and 3ix no more ?????
Went to retrieve my emails tonight - 26 May. Nothing. tried to send an email to myself - won't go. Checked my website - it's down. Tried to tell 3ix of the problem - their website is down too. In short, I'm REALLY worried.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2011

Lost a week's email
I didn't receive any emails for a week.
They lost them all.
Couldn't get them back.
Couldn't tell me why.
Wouldn't accept any responsibility.
Appalling!
Beware!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

Absolutely rubbish- Dont regret never use them
I have been using this company 7 years of every month downtime... I never used for a business site, only news and information, last year i have used for my business and the biggest everletdown.

They suspend my site saying you are using too much cpu...

very good
i use $1 packet for photo album of my family. i think very quickly load and upload. i was choose many host company and i happy with 3ix

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Generally happy with 3ix
Decided to try them as an alternative Go Daddy hosting. For a $1 or less per month I had little to lose. Was a little rocky the first year with outages, but have had a solid experience ever since. Once a year I'm down, one email and I'm back. Easy & cheap

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Worst Hosting Site
3IX informed me my subscription is almost due and that i need to pay $3.99 to renew it for a 5 years.

After paying $3.99, an email immediately followed telling me that i have paid the wrong amt, the actual amt is $89.90 and asked for the balance.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - March, 2015

Honest Review
Ok, So i've been hosting for 15 years or so and have used various providers. My true thoughts are tha 3iX cannot cope with demand. That said, when I have used live talk my issues have been resolved instantly. I've had 4 faults in 5 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2013

Awful, awful rubbish
In all the time I've been running websites 3ix are the absolute worst host I have ever tried. Continual security breaches, continual downtime, clueless support. Spend your money elsewhere. 3ix suck.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2007

Best Hosting I have ever used.
Hello,

Fast in customer support, instant activation of the domain.
3ix.org rocks!!

Patrick

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review 3iX