3iX Reviews

3iX
132 reviews of 3iX

I gave a 0 for value for money at their USD 1 per month! It's not even worth that considering it's both my sites are down every day! On contacting customer support they always reply with the same stupid excuses. Stay Clear!

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - October, 2008

Not for mission critical sites or web applications. Don't use for stuff that needs to be accessed by clients. I use mine for storing files temporarily as well as site development that isn't mission-critical.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - October, 2008

We hosted with 3ix in 2006 because they had great reviews, service and price was top 5. For the past 12 months, website and e-mail down for an hour almost every day. Their service has definately gone downhill - we will move our hosting!!

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - October, 2008

Constant downtime on servers, with poor online support - response times are slow and often support staff appear to have a poor grasp of issues raised. Even requests submitted via their 'ticket' system are inadequately addressed. Its cheap but you get what

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - September, 2008

I was stunned to see that my domains hosted with them has doorway subdomains with advertisements and malware.

check

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - August, 2008

Absolutely shocking. My site has been down every freaking day, sometimes few times a day. I moved to another provider soon after.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2008 - August, 2008

My uptime was about 98% with these guys...pretty dismal when you consider that "Guarantee" 99.9% uptime. I switched to host gator. No problems with billing, didn't ask any questions from customer service.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - August, 2008

Just started my new job at a company that uses these for hosting. They constantly decide to take a crap on me at random intervals throughout the month, my boss is blaming "the new I.T. guy", want more downtime? these guys are great!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2007 - August, 2008

Appalling customer support. My site has been down for 2 days now and I requested to solve this by installing a back up! They informed me this had been done and upon checking cpanel found they had lied! Blatant lies and terible customer support. Do not use

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2007 - July, 2008

They messed up my database tables twice, site was down for at least 30 minutes everyday (monitored using hostracker), also they deleted some of my files once accidentally. $1 a month, only use if you have a site you don't care about.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - May, 2008