3iX Reviews

3iX
132 reviews of 3iX

I never believed online review, but with 3ix proven over and over again that they fail to do their job. I draw the line when my site is hacked, and the reply is "we restarted the firewall and you won't face this problem anymore" same thing 3 days later!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - March, 2011

I have 4 sites hosted by them. Initially they were fine, mostly up. Lately, there has been sporadic sloppiness. They seem to have multiples servers, and some are buggy. Support is fast, but only after I tell them what's wrong and how to fix it.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2008 - March, 2011

Well, I bet I can make you all mind readers right now...
-MAJOR Downtime
-Poor support - especially "David"
-When I traced them (after they accessed cpanel), I found they are in India, but they'll deny that! Why spoof or lie about their location.
BOGU

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - March, 2011

One of the worst companies that I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Support is a joke, just standard responses that don't address the issue. When I complained, all my email was redirected into a "black hole". Unbelievably bad. Avoid!!!!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - February, 2011

I have had hosting with this company for far too long! Yes it's cheap, but as soon as you have any problems good luck trying to get any real help from their customer service or support. They just copy and paste answers on chat sending you round the houses

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - January, 2011

Best value for money hosting.
If you know what you are doing no problem.
Some idiots think that by buying hosting
they also buy technical assistants and webmasters for them.
Go and learn something before.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - January, 2011

Dodgy service that constantly goes down.
Support is painful at best with a standard response of "refresh your cache" seemingly their only solution. My site has currently been down for 4 days and no resolution in sight because they refuse to believe me.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - December, 2010

Sometimes your site is up, the next it is down. This week my website was gone, I wrote & got different responses as to why - server problems, a hard drive crash, etc, Now I get a email saying they lost my files. What? Find someone else for hosting.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - September, 2010

Constantly down, you get told a multitude of different reasons. Goes down every morning (GMT) with out notice. Support is a joke, they have no idea what the problems are and copy and paste responses (I'm actually talking to them at the moment!)

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2010

Found the service very good and will Remain with 3ix for a long time !
Technical Support & Customer service excellent
via Phone (first call) and E-mail (within 2 mins )
I would recemmend the service to anyone

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - August, 2010