3iX Reviews

3iX
132 reviews of 3iX

Horrible !!!
do not use this company.
They simply do not reply to your support request and do not pay the referal money you earn. They simply ignore your tickets and do not reply. You can't have them on the phone. Terrible terrible service. never partner with them !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

3ix Hosting Full Of Problems Not To be Truted
First hosting company was with 3ix, as stated by others, FTp accounts locked constantly, site goes down on a weekly basis, cant uplaod without getting your IP blocked, false NY address, not worth your time for a bsuiness

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - January, 2012

Cheap and bad
Firsts months all OK, but 24/7 chat dissapears, mi IP was constantly blocked for excessive connections, FTP fails very often and my website goes slowly slowly slowly . No answers, only "Everything is ok for your plan". I am changing all my hostings

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

you get what you pay for
which is very little. They are hugely unreliable.

Ignore the guy below saying "maintenance" - we're talking constant outages without warning.

At the time of this review - March 24th 2014 - even their own page is down. USELES

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2008

3ix TOTAL SCAM
These guys are complete scammers. They take money for services like assigning a dedicated IP but never actually give the client what they paid for.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Do not use
I would say the few good reviews on this site come directly from 3xi staff, I have been with them for a few years but over the last year the service has been deplorable. There server has been hacked a number of times stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2006

3iX is a scam
3ix is the worst hosting company I have been tried. The support is terrible, my website is always down, and the worst part is, this scam of a company is still running their business.

You can read my review of 3ix on my blog, just search pinoytux 3ix.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - May, 2008

3iX
These hosting providers are the best. I have used many others over the years (23) and as far as I am concerned 3iX are up there with the best of them. Yes there are down times of course there is all hosting company's has them. It is called maintenance.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2009

do not contract an important page to 3ix
I have about 10 domains hostet from 3ix. From 2009 to 2011 I had no complaints. This changed during the last 2 years, it gets worse since 6 months. One of my pages (exactly in this moment actually 2 pages) are off nearly all the time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

THEY SUCK
I mean they are bad. I have to replace sites on a regular basis! RUN AWAY!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Review 3iX