Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

By far the best web host
One thing I must say about Hostwinds hosting is that they have excellent customer service. They solved a problem promptly and with ease, and were informative along the way. Other computer hosts that I asked for information ignored the requests or gave me a run-around. You can't ask for more than that! And they are willing to help you out in any way they can.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

All of my websites run super fast.
The included features really help with website optimization and security. All of my websites run super fast and I am yet to experience any security problems, knock on wood.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Great support and pricing
I just wanted to write to say thanks for all of your help in setting up the two Joomla sites. I have worked with a few hosting companies and yours has the best customer support, by a long way. The outages, non-existent customer support and high prices we've experienced with other providers drove me INSANE! None of it happens here at Hostwinds. I highly recommend these guys - they know what they do!

Reliable. Fast. Cheap. Good Service.
Reliable. Fast. Cheap. Good Service. Has Cloudflare and a user-friendly cPanel.. 0 negative things to say about them.. do I need to say more?

Very professional and reliable hosting
Well done, Hostwinds! You will be getting a couple more customers from me in the near future. I have noticed no downtime, that I remember. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers. The customer service is amazing and they are always helping me.

Speed and uptime are excellent
I moved to Hostwinds provider after poor service with my previous host. These guys are willing to walk not just the extra mile but five more miles with you. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features. They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. For example, WordPress, just choose the WordPress script, fill out your info, and click a button and it builds the database for you. Recommended.

Hostwinds is an amazing hosting provider
I have been using Hostwinds hosting for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied with using their services. I asked in the support ticket if there's any way they keep backups of our sites. They quickly responded and within an hour, I got my deleted files back - and my website running again. My website is up and running and I love it! Their list of extra software installations is huge! This place rocks! Best host I have ever used. Good web host.

They are responsive and professional
I like it. Recommended! I'm the webmaster for about a half dozen sites. Hostwinds packages include many great tools, easy to use with very good video training available. I had some problems with setup and their customer support was responsive and solved all the troubles. The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

The right the decision to go with Hostwinds!
I made my first web hosting site in 2010 and from then at the end of every year I had to think about transferring my site to a new provider.But last 3 years I didn't have to think about it because I finally made the right the decision to go with Hostwinds!

Very trustworthy web hosting company.
Very trustworthy web hosting company. Hostwinds hosts all my clients' websites, no matter if they are big or small. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Review Hostwinds