Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
473 reviews of Hostwinds

everything has been fantastic
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common. Tech Support answers fast, and with no delays.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Unbeateable support.
Unbeateable support has been provided by Hostwinds provider with affordable prces, high uptime and low prices. It's pleasant to know that your web sites are in the hands of qualified technicians who are willing to help you around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Great experience.
They are an extremely cheap host as I compared it with other hosts. Amazing. And as for experience, I am a new client, but so far I like what they offer. My webpage is looking good. Uptime is 100 %. Great experience.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2019

They are simply the best.
They are simply the best. I have been with them for around 2 years, I saw many updates and improvements, some downtimes and annoying bugs as well. But what I can tell that they do not stop to improve, innovate and move forward with their products.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

Good range of price plans
Best host I've ever been with. This host well exceeds expectations. I have had a professional response to every ticket or technical question within 10-15 minutes, even at 3 AM. Highly recommend Hostwinds hosting services for running any kind of web sites.

Very good service.
Very good service, standards of response is excellent, well done. I am glad what you did for me. And I am proud to say Hostwinds is my internet guru.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Just great web hosting provider!
If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, forums - Hostwinds is an ideal solution. The things I like about Hostwinds are: servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime, the features are very good. I am really impressed with their services and would highly recommend them to others. The team always ready to support by 24x7x365 - a great plus for them, highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Fantastic tech support care
I haven't had a moment of downtime, so no complaints at all about Hostwinds's reliability. I'd like to point out that hostwinds hosting service is very professional due to their helpful tech customer support who work 24/7 and are always ready to help and explain to me everything I need to know. I found creativity and professionalism.

I have 0 regrets.
If you are looking to get a hosting provider, you cannot afford to go with anyone other than Hostwinds. Their support, service, and quality is amazing. I cannot say enough about how helpful their team is. We have been with them long enough to say that I have 0 regrets.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

I feel good experience with Hostwinds web hosting
I haven't been aware of any outages. good work! Have had a great experience with Hostwinds guys. Great prices and package deals. servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. On the account of the fact, I decided to contact them directly. They offered me a good hosting solution for my needs. The best hosting service and the best value for money!

Review Hostwinds