Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

Good help! Thanks.
Dear Hostwinds,

Just a short note to say your hosting is excellent and I'm really pleased with it! I have been web designing for years and tried many hosts - but your service is by far and away from the best. Web hosting packages are affordable for what they offered, but more importantly, they were fast and reliable with no downtime, which is important for the sites I run.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2020

Quality hosting service is available from them.
I have had experience with many Hosting companies, but never had a hosting company with the fast and friendly support these Guys deliver.
They go out of their way to help you even if it is not server related and can't you make the changes yourself then they also help you with that.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Great hosting service
Great hosting service, secure server and customer service ALWAYS responds within 15-30 mins. and they solve the issues in no time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2019

The mail system is superb, I am happy
I found Hostwinds via google and looking on web hosting discussion forums after my last provider became unreliable and unobtainable. You can choose from multiple locations! I have an opportunity to deploy my server in the geographic location that works best for me. This is cool. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

I am glad that I have chosen them.
I really can't thank them enough for helping me start, being new and starting to learn the e-commerce, isn't as easy at it seems, but having a host like Hostwinds there to support you or even set up things for you, that speeds up your time is just amazing, I am glad that I have chosen them.

Really love this company!
I recommend Hostwinds because of their support team is always dedicated to help in solving our problems and the best option is, their respond is fast and always try their best to solve my problem! Really love this company!

Happy with Hostwinds
Well, Hostwinds knows that migrating my website to a new provider can be daunting. So, the support experts handle everything for me. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version. Very satisfied running my website at their servers. Fast speed!

Fantastic Tech Care - thanks!
Can't say enough about Hostwinds shared hosting services. One of my clients recommended me to try their Wordpress hosting solutions cos one of my hosts started to get on my nerves (downtime, techs didn't reply to my tickets), so I decided to change my host. These folks are terrific - PROFESSIONAL customer service, great prices, and EXTREMELY helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Professional reliable web hosting service
I am glad to use hostwinds SSD hosting services. They also offer the opportunity to install up to 300 CMS in one click. The tools are helpful, scripts are ready to install, customer support is really responsive and know how to solve any troubles. I had no outages and this is cool. I like this web host and can highly recommend their hosting services to others.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

everything has been fantastic
The support is incredible, they are available 24 hours. The site will sometimes be down for a few minutes (once in 3 months or so), but that is common. Tech Support answers fast, and with no delays.

Review Hostwinds