Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

Thanks for the great service
I have been with Hostwinds for over 3 months and have had only one problem, that was fixed quickly. Came with OSCommerce and PHP which was a big plus for me. They cost a little bit more than other places, but for the features, and support I get, they are awesome. The support people are well informed about the happenings, I know this because when you ask them something there is no delay (as if they were reading from a prompt).

This SSD host has great prices, and reliability.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2020

Amazing and fast.
I actually consider myself intermediate when it comes to knowledge or websites, but every once in a while I come across something I don't know. I've put in 2 support tickets to Hostwinds within the last few months and both were responded to within 20 minutes and my issue fixed. Their customer service is amazing and I won't ever go anywhere else for hosting.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

I'm glad to use them and their services.
I'm glad to use them and their services. All what they do is real pleasure to use, their support looks like your brothers, I understnad that they have standards, real standards and they have ticket system, they have client area but I`m writing not about this. I'm writing about their relation for their clients.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Hostwinds Support, has never failed me
I am fully-satisfied with hostwinds ssd hosting service and highly recommend them. The support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat your customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real solutions.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

My company appreciates it.
It was great that Ben in support was able to work quickly and professionally to get us through some tricky technical changes. My company appreciates it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2019

Excellent support.
I had issues with my website and Ben a Technical Support Team member at hostwinds was speedy on the service he preformed! A+ staff member in my opinion. He is always doing his best to make sure my company is at its best !

customer support get Double Thumbs Up!
One more happy Hostwinds customer! Would like to add that I am pleased with the cutting-edge software and technology offered by this professional host. It took much time for me to find the most reliable host for my web site. Case in point, today their tech support guys patiently answered an hour's worth of my questions, taking me from novice to knowledgeable on the topics of concern. I am fully satisfied.

My sites are always online, accessible to my visitors
I transferred my websites to Hostwinds recently. This process is fast, efficient, and stress-free. The servers are fast enough to handle e-commerce. The prices are competitive and the customer support is definitely a big plus with them. They've even done a few things for free even though they technically are supposed to charge.

One of the best I have seen.
An excellent firm do deal with, outstanding customer care protocol, great products and services. Would recommend them any day and any time. One of the best I have seen.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

I would strongly recommend them.
As a communication agency we are professionally using Hostwinds for a year. We have dedicated servers and VPS and we have always been very satisfied of the quality of all services and support. I would strongly recommend them to whoever would ask me advice for a good hosting service !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Review Hostwinds