Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

So far, so good.
A very helpful crew when I can't figure things out. (Which is ... routine.) There are still a few things I have NEVER been able to figure out, however...things that are likely super obvious to people more familiar with web pages and I often find that helpful videos and instructions still leave out "obvious steps" that I can't quite discern. Like: now go copy & paste that HTML...somewhere...well, where? I have no idea. So, some things don't get done ... but I muddle on. So far, so good.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Amazing and great.
Hostwinds has been great. I've had my own website migrated and was so pleased with the service that I've helped 8 of my customers migrate from other providers. The Hostwinds customer service has been amazing. The uptime and page load speed has been excellent.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Unique features, my experience has been good
At any rate, I like Hostwinds hosting service and would gladly recommend them. They do backups every day, so they got back my files and my blog started to run again and available to my visitors in 10 minutes. Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean). If they maintain this level of service, I'm sure we will be a customer for a long time to come. Thanks.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2020

I highly recommend Hostwinds web host
Response times are not always quick, especially at weekends, but the overall time to solve a problem is good because they don't waste time asking stupid questions. Hostwinds is a good host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommending hostwinds to my clients through work. Will continue using their hosting service for as long as physically possible.

Thumbs up to Hostwinds hosting!
I've started my blogging journey with the regular Hostwinds SSD shared hosting. It worked great for me until my blog started getting high traffic. My experience with my previous shared hosting wasn't that good. Excellent support, excellent response times.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Big fan and recommend them.
It's hard to beat this company's service at this price point and I am very happy with them as a host. The few times I've needed support they responded quick (even late on a Fri/Sat over a holiday weekend once). It feels good paying a host I know is a private American owned company and not a giant low cost conglomerate only interested in cost and profit. Big fan and recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Very professional and awesome to work with!!
Very professional and awesome to work with!! Hostwinds has been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my website with very available customer support. The dashboard is easy to understand & navigate. The price is a good value. They are an excellent choice for WordPress hosting. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.

Uptime is good, my site is always up
I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continuing business with Hostwinds. Very dependable, creative, and does an all-around great job! Their staff has never let us down once and we have nothing but great things to say. What really makes it a good provider is that the tech support and the personal relationship develops each year. When speaking on the phone to their rep., it's a comfortable conversation.. kinda like talking to an old friend.

I like my host, Hostwinds provider is reliable
With most providers, you'd be lucky to get a reply that day, whereas with Hostwinds I normally hear from them within twenty minutes, and the advice is always helpful. I had no problems getting everything set up. It was not so easy for me to find the most appropriate web host for hosting my sites (phpBB board, Joomla, Magento commerce and Wordpress).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Treats me like a values customer.
Hostwinds treats me like a values customer. My last hosting service, I felt like a number in a huge crowd of millions of numbers. Hostwinds isn't small or anything but they kind of feel like the real deal with real people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Review Hostwinds