Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

Sweet pricing, amazing hosting service
I haven't been aware of any outages. good work! Have had a great experience with Hostwinds guys. Great prices and package deals. servers overall are fast and the features are practically endless. On the account of the fact, I decided to contact them directly. They offered me a good hosting solution for my needs. The best hosting service and the best value for money!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2020

Good technical support care
I can highly recommend Hostwinds - a decent SSD web hosting provider to other webmasters looking for a reliable and professional host. I can say that I have never had any problems with them, When I need an answer, they reply fast and have the answers. They have great prices, and even offer ways that you can get free hosting. Give them a try, You will not be sorry!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2020

Fantastic speed, thanks Hostwinds
I've been using Hostwinds hosting for a long time and must say that I am fully satisfied. Support is very fast and efficient and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours. Both upload and download speeds are incredibly fast, and the features are standard but very well supported. Servers are solid stable and never have a problem.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2020

Thank you so very much.
Thank you so very much for your highest level of commitment to help and support us to resolve the issue!
Especially, thank you to Ben for his going above and beyond to help us fix the email not working on iPhone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2019

I am satisfied with the action taken from his side on my issue.
The person on the chat was helpful explanatory to my problem in regards if billing. I am satisfied with the action taken from his side on my issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

It was very fast and satisfactory.
It was very fast and satisfactory. Brianna was very patient with me. She is really awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2019

Wonderful web hosting service!
If you are server is fast, if you are getting help in the time that means that you are with a good hosting provider. Hostwinds is a reliable host. More than enough for me. Fast, reliable, and friendly staff. Well designed with fantastic performance servers. Affordable prices. I do not believe I need more. Thanks!

I always have a great experience with Hostwinds support.
I always have a great experience with Hostwinds support, which is a rare thing for a webhost. Clark spent a lot of time digging into a confusing issue and we managed to get the site up and running again.

Excellent support.
Excellent support form Carl and all the team !
They always respond almost instantly and they have great competency !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2019

Thanks for the great work so far and keep it up
I have used Hostwinds for assistance on getting our website online and posted. I've had to call support several times and I've always gotten a quick response back with appropriate answers. If there is ever a problem with one of our sites, the support team is right there to assist me in every way possible. Even though 99% of the time it was something to do with a configuration on our end, they help determine what the problem could be.

Review Hostwinds