Hostwinds Reviews

Hostwinds
472 reviews of Hostwinds

Very cheap hosting.
Very cheap hosting, hostwinds has it all. I have found them to be superb. They have a great cpanel with easy to setup sql databases as well as very configurable php and apache settings. They are top-notch and solve issues in no time.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2020

Good work, Hostwinds! It rocks
Wow, I must say they are Fantastic! I first signed up with Hostwinds because the price was extremely reasonable, and I had heard good things about their support. When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour.

Pretty good price - but excellent feature set.
Pretty good price - but excellent feature set. Fantastico has been a really easy way for me to build my website: blog, gallery, poll. Support is always helpful around the clock.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2020

Nothing but good things to say about Hostwinds.
Nothing but good things to say about Hostwinds, they always notify of downtime at least 1 week in advance, never more then 10 minutes of downtime ever, and oh, what is this? They are SMART and do it at 3 AM as opposed to in the peak periods like SOME other hosts! I required hosting that gave me control of the server, php, python, java, etc.. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2020

Hostwinds is the #1 Hosting provider.
Hostwinds is the #1 Hosting provider for me from last 2+ years. I am using their Dedicated Servers and Shared Hosting Plans with satisfactory support and service. So, in future if I think for Hosting Plan and that will be Hostwinds.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Hostwinds service is just wonderful!
This is a fantastic web host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, I recommend them in a heartbeat! You won't go wrong with Hostwinds hosting. I contacted them, told my specific needs, their IT guys helped me to customize business hosting solution according to my needs.

I really appreciate all the work that they did
I highly recommend Hostwinds website hosting solutions to other webmasters who need professional service. They are simply great! You can get great servers, features, prices, and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Hostwinds comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Very knowledgeable tech support team.
Hostwinds has a very knowledgeable tech support team. Their technician (Chris) can teach a class on customer service...he was smart enough to figure out what I needed instead of just telling me it wasn't Hostwinds' fault...Don't lose that guy!

Nice web hosting experience here
When I read the reviews, I didn't believe it, but I literally get an answer just minutes after I've e-mailed them... and this is even before I've placed my order! And everything was really set up in an hour. Happy to deal with Hostwinds, a decent web hosting provider - Double Thumbs Up! For me, it is the principal aggregate value.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2020

Prompt help. Love Hostwinds!
5 out of 5 stars. I am lucky having found Hostwinds web host - these guys are professionals. I would proudly recommend to Hostwinds in The Hosting Industry. The scripts that I had selected for installation, prior to their free migration, were just right for me. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. My Web Sites (2 WordPress blogs and 1 e-commerce) are always up and run as fast.

Review Hostwinds