InMotion Reviews

InMotion
564 reviews of InMotion

Overall Service
Recently, I experienced IMH terminating my service. When I called technical support, I found out that my bill was due, but I received no advance notice from IMH. My company suffered from this error on your part.

Technical support did an excellent job!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - August, 2012

Questions
I was very satisfied with the person who helped me with my issues. Not only was he helpful but very courteous. I would recommend this company to my friend who are in need of websites.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

email setup
quick easy and clear

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2012 - August, 2012

So professional and pleasant
I can always count on InMotion. I know near to nothing about computers and the guys at InMotion always go out of their way to walk me through the solutions to my questions, even those which should be obvious. I know they will always be patient with me.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - August, 2012

Still the best customer service I have experienced
Always top notch and professional.

Dreamweaver - clearing cache
I was very happy with the chat I had with InMotion Hosting. The article that was recommended solved my problem.

Professional technical support
Even if you cannot accomplish something coz you lack of knowledge ! Inmotion support are there to guide you through professionally.

Go chat online with them to see for yourself.....

Cheers.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2012 - August, 2012

There when I need them
I am very pleased with the tech support with InMotion Hosting. They are available whenever I need them. They were able to assist this time setting up my Outlook to my new smartphone so I am able to stay in contact with my customers. Excellent work.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2010 - August, 2012

Awesome All Around
Excellent Services
Excellent Support
What More Could You Ask For !
I host all my clients on InMotion !

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - August, 2012

Switched from another hosting company
You need to earn my payments. So far these folks are intent on providing assistance, knowledgable, and well spoken.

Review InMotion